We love comments on our blog. We also want to preserve the family-oriented and professional nature of our website. Although not required to do so, we will be removing any inappropriate comments and submissions from this website as we see fit.
Comments will be accepted if they meet the following conditions:
- The comment is not spam.
- The comment is not left solely to drive traffic elsewhere.
- The comment does not violate copyright laws nor promote illegal activities.
- The comment does not promote medical treatments that are unproven by rigorous medical research.
- The comment does not include passwords or other personal or confidential information.
- The comment is not widely off topic.
- The comment is not obscene or profane or offensive.
- The commenter has left a real name or proper screen name. (“Cheap Lawn Chairs” and “Joe @ MyCellPhoneTips.blah” are not real names and are “spammy”).
By submitting a comment here you agree to the above comment policy and grant this site a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name in attribution.
Blog Comment policy last modified on January 1, 2014.